Asher is so incredibly loved at home, but isn't really getting enough face time on my blog. The boys absolutely adore him (as do Scott and I), especially Sean who demands to see "Baby Ash" the moment he wakes up. Asher loves both of his big brothers so much. He lets them know by laughing at their baby talk, and clapping for them all of the time. He is a huge eater of spoon-fed foods. Since I don't proclaim to do everything wonderfully (namely cleaning my house), I will proclaim that I make some darn good baby food for him. I've been experimenting with spinach, peas, blueberries, sweet potatoes, squash, baked apples and pears, honestly any fruit/veggie in almost any combo. Asher is also sitting up very well, however not yet crawling (or even really enjoying tummy time). He's the most content baby-just hangs out and watches and loves when we cuddle our face into his face/neck and play with him. He freezes as we approach, opens his mouth and eyes, and smiles while we love on him. He's so cuddly and radiates happiness in his touches, cuddles, and facial expressions.
In case anyone is wondering why this new found surge of posting energy-it's due to my new computer. I put my memory card right in the computer-no more uploading, cords etc. I know, this is old news to probably all 5 of you reading this, but it's my first go with a SD card right into the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love this blog about Asher. What a sweetie! I want to just kiss those sweet cheeks. His big brothers must be so proud of him. Hugs and kisses to Cohen, Sean and Asher from me. Luv you all!
ReplyDeleteNew computer! So jealous! Asher is so cute and precious :)
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing his food? In a blender or mixer? I want something like the vitamix ( saw a demo at Costco and loved it) but it's pricey. I wanna try asher's food!
He is really adorable! I'm so excited to get to that stage with Ryter too and I can't wait to make some darn good baby food too!!
ReplyDeleteAsher is the cutest! I can't wait to see all of you.
ReplyDelete