We went up north and celebrated Judy's birthday.
The kids trick or treated at 50th and France, then around the neighborhood the next night.
Cohen's school Halloween party.
Kindergarten teachers at the party!
Ash plays the guitar in the tub.
Last night Cohen and I made Advent wreaths at church, the greenery smells amazing in the house today! This weekend is a busy one between the Just Giving Fair, basketball and football games on TV, getting our Christmas tree and decorating the house--a perfect weekend to jump into the Holiday season!











I love the pictures! Thanks for including Tony and Kristin. The boys looked so cute in their costumes. They are getting so big.
ReplyDeleteI die when I see these kids. They are all so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for including all the pictures. Love the spiderman slippers, the family picture -- that weekend was fun! The kids look s cute in their costumes. Cheers to the reader!!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete