Anyway, back to the Sunday. The morning included a much needed Starbucks trip so that Daddy and Asher could nap. Cohen read to Sean and I while we enjoyed a banana chocolate chip muffin with our drinks. We then walked over to Lunds to buy apples, milk, and chili ingredients. The boys pushed small carts since we were in no hurry (a prerequisite for the boys pushing small carts experience). We are now enjoying the Packers game while eating large bowls of chili. Our- no plans other than eating a lot- Sunday is glorious! Oh, I almost forgot, we bought our pumpkins yesterday afternoon. Asher was sleeping, Scott pointed out this morning that we really should go back to get pictures with him in them.
| Go Pack Go! |
Saw your post on FB. Glad you had a great Saturday night and are "only paying slightly" on Sunday. :) Love your Sunday plans! Looks like you guys had fun at the pumpkin patch. Hope the Brewers do as well as the Packers tonight.
ReplyDeleteMichelle -- love your side bangs! Super cute!!! I can just picture you sitting in Starbucks and stopping for muffins! It's one of my favorite things to do when I visit... which by the way has been a while. A needed mother and daughter trip would be tons of fun. Looks like we need to get something on the calendar! I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!! So glad the sitter worked out for you and it sounded like the boys enjoyed her as well!
ReplyDeleteLove Asher in the picture. He's getting so big!
ReplyDelete