As previously mentioned, last night was back to school night.
Objectives: take heavy bag of school supplies to classroom, find out who Cohen's teacher is, meet that teacher, hand in literally 25 forms (all of which I left until yesterday at work and didn't get to filling out), since forms weren't filled out-fill out those forms in the cafeteria and hand them in, and finally, meet a few people.
We got it all done minus 3 volunteer forms that I was too mentally exhausted to think about. This preparaton is a lot of work. We also wrote out 4 separate checks last night, none of which was for tuition.
Cohen loved his classroom and his teacher, Mrs. Martin. She's been teaching at Carondelet for 13 years, and seems very nice and loving. She gave him tons of hugs, and we of course did the "picture with the teacher" picture as well as a family one. Asher loved looking around while in Daddy's arms, and Sean jumped right into the painting table with Cohen and his teacher. We took the kids out for dinner down the block from school after the event. I already love the school and the parents, we had so much fun last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Fun night at school! Love the pics! Cohen looks so grown up. He looks like you Michelle with those big blue eyes and the blonde hair. Mrs. Martin and Cohen look so sweet together. Sean looks ready for all day kindergarten. I could use some art work for my frig! :)
ReplyDeletePlease get those volunteer forms in ASAP! :)
Can't wait for a school pic from Cohen! Until then I will take a family pic. :)
Luv-
Aunt Jan
This comment is from both dad and I! We're sitting together looking and reading your blog on our 34th wedding anniversary. Amazed to see your beautiful family and wondering at the same time where did 34 years go. It was just us taking you to school for the very first time, meeting parents, volunteering, coaching basketball and running Home and School. Some of the volunteer events were better than others. But no matter what we did we did it as a family. Cohen looks absolutely precious -- ready for school! And Sean -- he's such a character and more than that such a charmer! We love ALL the pictures. Miss you guys and look forward to seeing you in Duluth! Love you very much - Dad and Mom
ReplyDeleteI love all these pictures. How great will it be for Cohen (all the boys) to be able to look back on these posts along with the pictures and comments! Cohen looks very comfortable with his teacher. It looks like Sean did as well. I love the family picture - Asher is so serious :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures and I can't believe how big those boys are.... seriously!
ReplyDelete