Thursday, May 27, 2010

Long Weekend

I hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day weekend! I'm working in our Gaviidae salon today and loving it. I'm going to start officing out of 1 salon location per week. It can be a little hard to sit in an office here though when everyone else is up and working with their hands. On the plus side the orange, cranberry infused water is yummy as are the endless cups of coffee I've been drinking.

I am really excited to see Cohen and Sean and Scott with the truck all packed up, ready to go to the cabin. It's been a long time for us. Should be fun, going to help Angela with her invitation making and Scott will help his fam with the cabin a bit. Amy my sister in law will be up there which will be fun to see you! Anyway, have a safe and fun Holiday!

1 comment: