What an amazing day I had. I went to "Mother's & Other's" Mother's Day Tea at Morningside Nursery School where Cohen attends preschool. I was treated to a large hug and kiss and even a "thank you for coming to my preschool with the other mommies, Mommy"! The kids, or as preschool calls them, friends, then sang songs with actions, followed by each child escorting their mom to a seat at the beautifully set tables. We had tea, coffee, cake, strawberries, served by our child. More songs, mini plays, dancing etc. by the friends and then I was given a beautiful card and a plant. THEN, I got home from work and had 2 flowering plants from Cohen and Sean. The smiles and excitement on their faces while giving me their presents is out of this world unexplainable. The proudest moment ever for both them and me. I love my boys so much, and so appreciate being their Mom, I feel incredibly blessed and wish all Mommies a Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Starting my Friday with tears in my eyes! Sounds like the perfect day! Happy Mother's Day!!!
ReplyDeletehow sweet! thanks for sharing this...enjoy your Mother's Day!!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Sounds wonderful! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteMichelle,
ReplyDeleteFrom one mother to another... Happy Mother's Day! You are truly an amazing mother!! I love you dearly.
Love - Mom