Thursday, June 17, 2010
What's Up
What's been up lately, I went to Milwaukee for my sister's wedding shower and bachelorette party (the reason I actually remembered I had a blog). The day was filled with showering Angela with love, hanging out with girls, and having a great time. Can't say the same for our bride to be in the morning after her big night....but I heard things got better around say Monday evening. This week I've been solo style with the boys. We've been really busy, so looking forward to a low key day off with them tomorrow. They are real troopers, Cohen misses Daddy oh so much, and has certainly acted out here and there, but what a little love bug. I went to the Wagner's house, the owners of Juut for a little summer kick off party. Perfect night for fun in the sun and a boat ride. Not to mention amazing food. New baby sitter for the boys worked really well too, I finally found someone who would clean up a little....although I did bribe her with more money if she did. Gosh, I the people I baby sat for sure got off easy, that was just an automatic thing you did so you weren't embarassed when they walked in. I am picking up my mother in law tomorrow eve from the airport, then I fly out Saturday AM to Milwaukee for Angela and Kevin's couples shower. Not gonna lie, happy to be a guest at this one! It'll be nice to mingle and hang out. Sunday-Father's Day, and our first time seeing Scott in what feels like forever, since last Thursday. We're all looking forward to a great day. So-that's that, that's what I've been up to in a nutshell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay! so glad to have you back. now don't disappear for a month again!
ReplyDelete