Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Meeting John

I was able to meet John William Kroner, my sister and brother in law's baby this past weekend.  He is such a sweet little guy, so cuddly and beautiful.  I had a great time with Angela and Kevin, they're total naturals!  Looking back on the weekend we were super busy.  We went to Old Towne to walk and listen to music, watched movies, ran errands, got pedicures, went for walks and went out for brunch and dinner.  I really appreciate their hospitality and being able to hang out with them all.  I threw some pic of my guys in at the end too.  They can't wait to meet John!






Sean at swimming lessons

Loving the balance bike, indoors more than we'd like but he's still practicing!

Ava, Finn, and Cohen at the TC 1 mile that we ran!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great visit with the Kroner's. Your new nephew is so cute.
    Your boys are growing by leaps and bounds. Asher is getting so big.
    Love the pics. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Sean and Asher are SO big! Where does the time go? Adorable pics of you and Angela and John too. Sounds like a nice visit and you made my day with a new blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great having you come visit! We can't wait for the rest of the family to meet John!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect timing for the fourth... your babies are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete