Thursday, May 23, 2013
Asher Will Not Be the Youngest
I believe that if you read this you know this, but yes, we are going to have 4 children come December! I'm so glad that the intial shock wore off, because I like this feeling better than the day we found out. I think it's okay to be honest about that. I probably won't print these posts later for my kids, and if I do...well, yes, I was really super surprised and now I'm even more really super excited for you to join us! Asher just couldn't be the youngest, he wasn't meant for that role.
Oh-and yes, I have read that article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/07/three-children-is-most-st_n_3229032.html about 3 being the most stressful number of kids. Everyone who knows I'm pregnant then assures me "so adding another is no big deal". Okay, NO, I have 3 and I've added entire human beings before and it's always a pretty big deal. It's only because after a certain amount of people in the circus, what's another? Law of diminishing returns or something? Or maybe anyone who keeps adding children makes themselves at some point just chill out? I mean...I had sushi for lunch (thanks for Birthday lunch out Scott), and deli meat last week and a mimosa for Mother's Day, so I'm either really good at working on chilling out, or don't listen to my Doctor! Either way, Schelp party of 6 coming your way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

CONGRATULATIONS SCHELP FAMILY!!! John is super excited for a cousin so close in age!!!! Can't wait to meet baby #4!
ReplyDeleteSo hsppy for you guys! And also feeling a twinge of jealousy...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! There's alway room for one more and one more......
ReplyDeleteWISHING YOU MICHELLE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteMichelle - you are an incredible mom. Number 4 is very lucky to have you as a mom and to be a member of your incredible family.
ReplyDeleteHappy B'day!
XO
Uh Oh, now you have to think of another name for the blog. Here's a suggestion: Binks, Boozie, Dasher Doo, and the most spoiled little girl on the planet. Seriously though, Congratulations to you 5! It'll be perfect ;)
ReplyDeleteSo, so happy for you! You and Scott are naturally great parents so keep on adding!!
ReplyDelete