Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's going on

So much summer fun.  It goes by so fast though, and anytime I find myself inside I wonder why.  We're making the most of the last few weeks of summer.  You'd think at some point I'd treat blogging as blogging rather than Snapfish, I'll get there. 
Yes, always this silly!!
U of M campus bar

Kid's a golden tee genius


Mommy plays outside too

Our fun times are judged by whether there was a balloon weapon there or not

Happy Father's Day my love


I get to see this nightly--notice the CARS lined up, that's nightly too!


I think my heart will explode

Grandma and Grandpa Schelp

4 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute! balloon weapons and cars...I'm really looking forward to that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you post all these pictures! Cohen and Sean sleeping, Cohen playing Golden Tee, and Asher and Sean outside - all so sweet! Oh and nice work on the sidewalk - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle! The pictures are a nice touch to your stories -- don't stop! Warms my heart to see all the cars lined up -- along side Cohen and Sean -- comely exhausted. And "Mr. Serious" is getting or I should say is so BIG! Love the family pic of you guys!

    ReplyDelete