Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dasher

I left the hospital on a Wednesday and the next day Cohen had preschool.  I printed a picture of Cohen, Sean, and Asher so that Cohen could take it to school to show all of his friends.  Before leaving for school, Cohen was practicing his new brother's name.  He kept saying "Dasher....no Asher, right Mom, Asher not Dasher?"  It was super cute to hear him doing that over and over.  I later found out from Cohen's teacher Miss Price that when she asked Cohen what his new brother's name was Cohen replied "Dasher or something like that."  From that story forward I often refer to Asher as Asher Dasher Doo!  Now they all have their little nicknames.  They don't get used often, but each story is special to me :)

4 comments:

  1. I love it - Asher Dasher Doo! What a sweet story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a cutie Asher Dasher Doo is! Cohen was trying SO hard to get it right! I can still picture him standing by you and asking you over and over. It was also so precious when Cohen was holding Asher and when you were picking up the baby Cohen said "Mom Asher looks good from the back too". Really!!! Way to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot that Cohen liked how Asher looked from the back MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete