Tuesday, April 27, 2010

sean likes to dance

Sean's newest and greatest trick is dancing, real dancing that cracks us up everytime. I think we sing a lot around the house, and I'm beginning to realize it more and more b/c we'll look over and see Sean dancing and realize one of us is singing. He loves it, he smiles while he sways, moves his arms across and up and down. He's really good, a real boogiemachine! He knows we like it too b/c he gets really shy and giggles when we notice him. Get down with your bad self Sean-T (or as we say it at the Schelp house Sean-teeeee).

4 comments:

  1. Well now I for sure need you to upload a video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is great- Sean the dancing man! I agree with Kristin - a video is needed! And let me just say if it weren't for your two blogs my morings would be dull at work - I actually get a little sad when no one has posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang! New posts are the highlight of my day too. You should start one documenting your wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to move it,move it
    She likes to move it,move it
    He likes to move it,move it
    You like to ("move it")

    I can still picture Michelle dancing and singing the lyrics from Madagascar! Like Mother, like Son!

    ReplyDelete