Sean was up all night with a cough and fever which means I'm barely holding my head up today. I think I jinxed myself. Last week my answer to "how are you feeling" was basically:
energetic. I had purchased a new vacuum and hit up spring cleaning/nesting pretty hard. It was sunny and nice out and I had a ton of energy all week. The weekend and rain came and brought me a whole new level of tired. I napped both Saturday and Sunday. Not even really happy to nap naps. More just falling asleep out of necessity naps. 34 weeks and counting I guess. Here are some pictures of the boys visiting the bunny and on Easter!
 |
Asher yesterday after a Birthday party. Looks like I'm not the only one who can't stay awake!
|
Love all the pictures from Easter. Miss you guys! XO
ReplyDeleteLooks like the boys loved their baskets! Way to go Easter Bunny!!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun. They all look very pleased with their finds Easter morning. :)
ReplyDelete