This year was Cohen's first friend party! Last year he invited two friends to go to Madagascar Live, but this year he really wanted everyone in his class to be invited. I had so much fun planning this party and was amazed at how special his friends made him feel. They are the sweetest group and do so well together, I'm not ready for a new class next year, I love this one!! Birthday party fun below!
 |
| Piped and semi flooded Lego cookies |
 |
| Lego Cookies --favors |
 |
| While we started out with a gear theme, Cohen soon changed his mind and wanted Lego Ninjago |
 |
| Cohen with Ava |
 |
| The gang |
 |
| Loved being with his Kinder buddies, but had the most fun with his Best Buddy! |
 |
| Shortly after Cohen turned bright red when the class sang a silly version of Happy Birthday! |
this is so adorable! I can't believe Cohen is so big. I haven't seen him in years. How cute is he holding Ava's hand :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun party! Looks like Cohen had a great time celebrating his 6th b'day with family and friends. Ava and Cohen melted my heart.
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job Michelle! The cake and cookies looked yummy! :)
I think I am going to start calling you Martha! I love the pictures - it looks like it was a great first friend birthday. I think it is so cute how Ava is watching Cohen blow out his candles. And of course Sean and Cohen's picture is just the sweetest.
ReplyDelete