Thursday, June 23, 2011

We can hardly contain ourselves

No, we didn't win the lottery, well, Scott and I didn't.  Cohen and Sean did, because not only is there a CARS 2, but it comes out tomorrow (and we get to see it tonight).  Yes, total and utter pandemonium (thank you spell check) in our house.  The 84 day countdown, the constant questions, googling of CARS 2 for any snip-it we can find.  Yes everyone, it's a big deal around here.  Since Cohen's initial total obsession with CARS I have never again said (with a snotty undertone) "my child will never wear character clothes".  You know what's better than perfectly dressed children?  Perfectly happy children in their beloved gear with big grins.  Ah yes, I have gone there, and LOVE it.  I love it so much that I might want a CARS shirt for tonight.  Okay, No....but you better believe I'm shaking in my office chair dying to get out to go over the drill with Asher's babysitter and make a huge deal of going to the premiere tonight with Scott, Cohen and Sean, camera and CARS shirts and all!

5 comments:

  1. I am giddy for you just knowing how much fun Sean and Cohen will have! The four of you are going to have an awesome evening! I can’t wait to read your next post and hear from Cohen his thoughts on Cars2! Enjoy the movie and popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The night has finally arrived! I can picture how excited the boys (and mom and dad) are going to be! Don't try and hide it -- you'll be jumping out of your seat when Lighting McQueen comes on the screen!

    Enjoy and have fun. Looking forward to seeing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special night! Everytime I see a preview for Cars2 I think of Cohen and Sean. Tonight is what being a parent is all about - making special memories with your little ones.
    Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so cute! I can just imagine the excitement! Yay for Disney t-shirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!! Isn't funny how we say we aren't going to do things like that!? My biggest one was, "my kid is never going to have stains on their shirts or sticky hands." HA!

    ReplyDelete