Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Catching Up

It's really been a while, so quite a bit to catch up on.  The boys are still doing really well with Asher.  They still act like he's new- giving him kisses all of the time, waking up and asking for him, and wanting to hold him.  ***Post post note:  I only "caught up" through March 21st, Cohen's bday.  Excited to post one about Sean's birthday and all of the other fun things we've been up to since then!


The boys got haircuts



Visiting Milwaukee

Bowling

Aunt Angela came to visit, we had a great weekend with her.  On Saturday we went to the Children's Museum. 



Happy 5th Birthday to my 1st born baby!!!
Cohen chose Chuck E Cheese for his Birthday celebration


 


4 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! I'm so glad I got to meet Asher the other weekend, he's such a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable picture of Sean getting his haircut!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love catching up with the Schelp family. Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always look forward to reading your blog and seeing pictures of your family! I love all the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing! The "Schelp boys" are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete