Friday, February 4, 2011

Nursery Updates

The nursery in the house remained the same for both Cohen and Sean.  I had plans to do some changes when Sean was born, but never got around to it.  This time, I kept my plans to a minimum and did small updates.  My first project was updating these old frames and paintings.

Before

Painting the frames green

Coloring Book Pictures

Plus crayons


It's driving me insane to not be able to rotate these uploaded pictures?  Anyway-I outlined pages from an old coloring book that I purchased from an antique store.  I'll upload the after once the pictures are in the frames and on the wall.





5 comments:

  1. Cute! I can't wait for the "After." You better hop to it - that baby is coming anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am excited for the "after!" I love how good at blogging you are, I need to take a lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! LOVE HOW YOU COLORED THE PICTURES!!!!

    ReplyDelete