Friday, January 21, 2011

Swords, Cameras, and Pez

This is what we're up to today....it was -15 when I left the house early this morning for my Dr. appointment.  It didn't feel that much better when I got home an hour later... and now it's 2:33 PM, and the kids are still in pajamas.  I am however starting to feel antsy.  After this post, I'm taking my pack of PEZ and going to bribe them into getting dressed, and out of the door.  Stay warm!!




3 comments:

  1. A day in PJS sounds good to me! Love the pictures! Stay warm this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys keeping getting taller! These pictures crack me up -- Cohen in his Buzz pjs and his sword and Sean with his pjs and camera!!! Did he get his guitar back? The boys are precious! Thanks again for sharing. The blog helps me stay connected -- thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! I hope you are headed somewhere fun!

    ReplyDelete