Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Wednesdays are supposed to be mine!
It's Wednesday, my day off, my day with my boys, we call them "Mommy, Cohen, and Sean days". Which is why the thought of Scott with the boys, their stinky morning breath, fuzzy sleepy hair, and pjs that smell of breakfast is making me sad. I'm at work. I promise to not feel sad for more than 2 minutes, because this amongst all, is a very small thing. I realize that- and am grateful that my greatest complaint here and now is being at work....where I am still cozy and warm and productive and able, and my boys are with their largest playmate of all, safe and sound in their home. There, I'm done, got it out, and will hug and kiss and squeeze til they run away when I get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
words can't even tell you what my heart is feeling. like you said wednesday night will be "yours" -- so enjoy!!! the boys will be so excited to see you -- have hot chocolate - read books - whatever you guys decide to do will be filled with laughter, hugs and kisses!!!!
ReplyDeletei wish i could....but we have my work party tonight--YUCK! but tomorrow night and all day friday for sure!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your Wednesday - day and night. Thursday night and Friday will be fun with the boys. Starbucks and scones or muffins.
ReplyDeleteYUMMY!
i am sad whenever i am away from my boys too, but it makes it that much sweeter when i return home :)
ReplyDelete