Well, the wedding is over, the newly married Kroners are off, and I'm back at work...blogging. What a wonderful weekend. Angela smiled the entire time, she was such a beautiful and relaxed bride who enjoyed every moment the weekend brought. I was so excited to talk to my mom and hear that Angela's photographer had already posted a few pics. They look so magical that I'm booking the boys with her for the fall. The simplest spots in person turned into coffeebook material, the juxtapose is amazing looking back. I was able to see family and friends, a much needed hug-fest for me. Being back brings a tear everytime we get back in the car. The love that surrounds us is so special to me, we love you all back, it was great to see everyone :)
A sneak peak: http://type-a-images.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sitting on the beach but I had to check a few of my favorite blogs - it's a Monday morning routine (well Wednesday this week!) that I could not miss! I had a WONDERFUL weekend and THANK YOU for being such an AWESOME Matron of Honor!!! Can't wait to chat with you when I get back. XOXO
ReplyDeleteIt's Thursday and I'm still thinking about Angela and Kevin's wedding! It was such a special day! Surrounded by so many family and friends. It was an honor to have my Uncle Johnny (my mom's brother) sit at the parents table. He is 86 years old and the only uncle I have. It meant alot to me and I'm sure my mom would have been happy to know this! So I now have 2 son-in-laws and 2 grandchildren! I am extremely blessed to have an incredible family and a son and 2 daughters who I am honored to call my friends!
ReplyDelete